25 May 2021
After one of the most turbulent periods in our economic history, all eyes were on this year’s Budget, which was announced on Thursday 20 May by Finance Minister Grant Robertson.
To assist our clients to unpack these announcements, Findex Managing Partner Jeremy Curragh was joined by Kiwibank Economist Jarrod Kerr, Findex Wealth Adviser Matt Tod and Findex Tax Partner Daniel Gibbons to share their insights on the potential impacts of the Budget 2021 on the New Zealand economy.
The team analyse the critical issues and dissect the important announcements, including:
- The improved Government fiscal position
- Policy and economic outlook
- How does this year's budget help my business bounce back from COVID-19?
- New technologies and lift productivity initiatives
- Key points for investors when making asset allocation decisions
- Live audience Q&A