We help businesses develop HR and Health & Safety practices in an efficient and cost-effective way. Our nationwide team of HR and Health & Safety consultants are highly qualified, experienced and ready to guide your business. We work across a vast range of sectors and industries such as agriculture/horticulture, trades, manufacturing, transportation and health.
Our Human Resources offering
From assisting with HR strategy development and implementation, through to dealing with underperformance, we can:
- Develop tailored HR documentation (including position descriptions, individual employment agreements, policies and procedures, competency frameworks) structured around best practice principles and specific business and legislative requirements.
- Assist with individual/team development (including psychometric testing, training workshops, performance development frameworks and processes) to ensure you are getting the best from your team.
- Help with organisational development and change management (including engagement surveys, structural advice, job scoping, internal communications and outplacement services) to ensure your structure and culture is aligned with your overall business needs and any change is managed effectively.
Our Recruitment offering
We offer a flexible recruitment service where we can undertake the full spectrum of recruitment activities or you can choose which parts you would like us to do. We can assist with everything from advertising through to sourcing market remuneration data to determine the salary level of the role. We utilise the latest applicant tracking technology which means we can undertake proactive candidate searches and ensure candidate care is prioritised. Click here to view our current client vacancies.
Our Health and Safety offering
We are passionate about assisting businesses with continual improvement of health and safety management in the workplace and to help ensure they are compliant with legislation. We can:
- Develop and assist with implementing tailored and industry focused Health and Safety Management Systems (including policies, procedures and hazard/risk registers).
- Review and audit existing Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Provide tailored training and workshops on specific Health & Safety topics.
- Advise and assist with Health and Safety incidents/accidents including expert witness services (where appropriate).
- Advise on appropriate health and safety software solutions and assist with implementation.
Our Employment and Health & Safety Investigations offering
We offer quality, impartial and independent investigation services into human resource matters (such as bullying, harassment and discrimination complaints and disciplinary matters) and health and safety incidents/accidents. Our experts in this area are highly experienced with in-depth interviewing skills and the ability to deal with high pressure and sensitive situations whilst maintaining an empathetic and non-biased approach.
What sets us apart from other Consultants?
- We offer an extensive range of HR and Health & Safety Services, saving you time and money by having one key point of contact for all your needs.
- Our Health & Safety Consultants are led by well-known industry expert, Melissa Vining who has extensive experience in assisting high profile businesses with health and safety matters.
- We are part of Findex, and our advisers can also assist with a range of other business and financial services.
- We have a close association with Employment and Health & Safety law specialists Copeland Ashcroft Law, so you can be confident that our advice is legally robust and sound.
- We offer flexible services, and pricing. After we have undertaken a full consultation with you, you’ll receive a proposal to best meet your needs including the option of a fixed price where possible.
- We are committed to professional development and pass this knowledge onto our clients through the advice we provide and by keeping you informed through regular email articles and seminars.